Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Orthodox pen-pal program started

Adventures of an Orthodox Mom has started a pen-pal program for kids. I quite like the idea and signed my kids up.

Wow! I'm so excited that so many of you want to sign your kid's up for the Pen Pal Program! We have over 25 kids signed up so far and I'm planning on creating a flyer and sending it to different churches soon too. What I need from all of you who signed up is:
  1. Your child's name and their patron or favorite saint
  2. Birthdate (be sure to include the year)
  3. Interests or hobbies (be specific)
  4. Your email address or a way to contact you
Please get this information to me by this Saturday, February 21. I'm planning to partner them up and e-mail you their partners on Monday! Please spread the word to help this program grow! Thanks everyone!

1 comment: