Monday, January 31, 2011

The Seven Habits of Highly Orthodox People

From the blog Is Outrage! (reposted with permission):

AR: We are fortunate to have with us today Father Vasiliy Vasileivich, Pastor of Saints Boris and Gleb and Vladimir and Olga Russian Orthodox Church in Sydney, Austalia, and spokesman for the Church Overseas of Russian Orthodox Christians or COROC. Father Vasiliy has just published a new book, and has graciously agreed to an interview.
VV: Whatever is selling books.
AR: First let me say how good it is to see you after more than a year’s separation.
VV: Is good to being back.
AR: So I see you have a new book coming out next month through Anaxios Press: Seven Habits of Highly Orthodox People.
VV: Yes.
AR: I read it this time.
VV: How did you get copy?
AR: Wikileaks.
VV: Funny man.
AR: It’s my job. So let’s go over the seven habits, shall we?
VV: I was wondering when you would start actual interview...

Complete article here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the nod! I'm glad Father Vasiliy still has friends!

    ReplyDelete