Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Lost Innocents" blog under construction

Some background information on this important effort below (from the blog Praying with my Feet)...




You may have noticed another blog listed in my profile. "Lost Innocents" is under construction right now and it will be a little while (possibly Pentecost) before it's done. It is intended to be a safe place for Orthodox Christians to go for practical information about miscarriage and burial, encouragement and solace. In the event that you are curious you can go ahead and have a peak. I will go ahead and forestall any thoughts about how arrogant it is that I would start such a site with 'so little experience' by saying that I've already had those thoughts myself and I stand accused. However, I had to piece information together from myriad sources and I had resources that not everyone has. I want to put it together in one place and offer an Orthodox perspective. If anyone wants to offer any suggestions or criticisms, please feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment