Friday, September 16, 2011

St. Tikhon's Bookstore & Press website gets a facelift


It finally happened; the St. Tikhon's Bookstore & Press website has been updated. Things seem to be better organized, the search tool actually works, and the shopping cart now holds your items reliably. I have to admit that, before this update, I had always thrown my hands up in the air and simply called the bookstore to get a quick answer or order submitted in less time than it took to wade through the web of confusion. While St. Tikhon's website was difficult, St. Vlad's website has always been easy. On the flip side I have always been able to contact the people at St. Tikhon's, and yet St. Vladimir's Press has not answered one of my emails in some 4 months.

 If you want to see this blog's comparative list of online retailers, see here.

1 comment:

  1. Sigh. I may not have needed to know that.
    However, I am trying to save my pennies for the AAC vendor faire and not be tempted by the websites :)
    Congratulations to them on the redesign!

    ReplyDelete