Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Orthodox Children’s Press

(Orthodox Children's Press) - What we are - Hello and welcome to The Orthodox Children’s Press! We are a publishing company with a desire to provide Orthodox Christian children with books and goods that strengthen their faith and love of the Church.

Who we are - I am Presvytera Angela, and I am married to the wonderful Fr. Thomas. I grew up attending an amazing church, Holy Trinity in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It was there and at home, that I was blessed with the tools to develop a deep love of Christ and the Church. I attended Hellenic College where I received an undergraduate degree in Human Development, Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology a Masters of Theological Studies, and The University of Massachusetts an M.Ed in Early Childhood Education I have been a teacher for many years and have always loved reading and writing children’s books.

Why we are - One of the greatest joys as a teacher is reading a book to a child or a group of children. I have been blessed with the opportunity to spend countless hours choosing and reading wonderful books to children. It was during these amazing moments that I realized our great need for even more children’s books and teaching tools in our homes. Thus humbly after much prayer, The Orthodox Children’s Press was created. Our goal is to provide your family and children with tools to connect your home and the Church.

When we are - At the moment the first books and goods are coming to life. We humbly ask for your prayers, and hope that you will join us on our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment