Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Orthodox Lenten Study now available

From the blog Adventures of an Orthodox Mom...


http://www.orthodoxmom.com/orthodox-lenten-study/
The Orthodox Lenten Study is now available for purchase! With the Advent Study, I had to manually email the file to everyone who purchased one which was really difficult, so hopefully this time the link will work and you will receive it when you complete your checkout.

It is a 128 page Study that includes a weekly themed devotional reading, a G.R.O.W. page–which is a daily Scripture verse and prompts for reflection, a couple Lenten recipes, a basic run down of Holy Week and also some basic guidelines for Bright Week. I’m really excited about the writings I was able to include this time around–they’re some of my favorites–and I hope you benefit from them.

It is very simple to use this study. Simply print it out and place the pages in a binder or folder. You can take it with you wherever you go! Grab your Bible and do your daily reading and responding with your morning coffee, in car line or while waiting in the doctor’s office, or at night after everyone else is fast asleep. It’s completely up to you!

I’ve made it as affordable as possible at only $6.00. The only thing I ask is that you please only print enough copies for those in your household or if you know someone who truly cannot afford to purchase one of their own. Please do not send copies of the file to those who have not purchased their own or reproduce it in any way without my written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment