As always, apologies for machine translation.
(Bulgarian Patriarchate) - At today's meeting St. Synod of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church, Patriarch at full strength, archpriest. №12 / 1.06.2016, held extensive discussions on issues related to the convening of the Great and Holy Council of the Orthodox Church, 16 to 26 June 2016 in Crete.
In connection with the Pan-Orthodox Synod St. Synod decided to propose his deposition and not to participate in the council if the Bulgarian proposals for thematic and organizational changes have been accounted for and respected.
Its position St. Synod regard to these important causes and circumstances:
1) lack the agenda of the Ecumenical Council of particular importance for Orthodoxy topics that have contemporary relevance and require timely Ecumenical Council resolution;
2) occurred officially declared by the Autocephalous Orthodox Churches disagreements on some of the texts already approved for the council;
3) inability, according to the already adopted a regulation on the conduct of the Great and Holy Council of the Orthodox Church to be edited texts in the course of work of the council;
4) the proposed location of the Primate of the Orthodox churches in the room provided for meetings of the council that location violates the principle of equality of Primate of the Autocephalous Orthodox Churches;
5) the inappropriate location of observers and guests of the Festival;
6) the need to undertake large and unjustified financial expenses in case of participation of BOC-BP in the council.
After the vote Sv. Synod unanimously DECIDED:
I. Urges the Great and Holy Council of the Orthodox Church, 16 to 26 June this year to be postponed as preparations for implementing it to continue;
II. Otherwise St. Synod of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church - BP categorically stated its decision to opt-in work scheduled for June 16 to 26 this year Great and Holy Council of the Orthodox Church.