Saturday, February 5, 2022

Posting frequency and the new year

I've received a few emails asking why my posting frequency has gone down a bit of late. There are a few reasons.

  • My new rectory has no Internet yet. While the providers (plural: I signed up for more than one to see who gets here first) have promised many dates, those dates keep slipping.
  • A lot of what has been posted in recent months has been about COVID. I think most people can discern my opinions on the topic from previous posts, but I really have no interest in seeing the comment box littered with coronal artillery shells. 
  • I'm pondering a new project that will either take this blog in a new direction or augment what it's doing. More on that soon.
So, if you believe the Internet Service Providers, I'll have service "any day now." Expect a marked uptick in posting soon and I appreciate your patience. I'm sure Ukraine, Russia, Africa, Constantinopolitan intrigues, and the bevy of outlandish heterodox takes on foundational Orthodox beliefs couched in pseudo-theological wrapping will keep us all busy for many years to come.

1 comment:

  1. may GOD give you the wisdom for your direction.as "HE" CHOOSES YOU, YOU DON'T CHOOSE HIM,,,!!,,

    ReplyDelete