Friday, May 15, 2009

Help a new father - own a beautiful print

As a longtime reader of the Lion and the Cardinal my interest was piqued by his latest blog post.

To help raise money for the medical bills related to my son's birth, I am now selling a limited-edition fine art print of the crucifixion drawing that I recently completed. This drawing is, to my eyes, the most iconographically correct, decoratively precise and aesthetically satisfactory work of sacred art I have ever created. Please visit this page for a detailed explanation of its symbolism.

The prints will be museum-quality giclee prints, signed and numbered (1-100), on heavy rag paper cut to fit a 9" x 12" frame. The cost per print is $135, including packing, postage and insurance to customers in the United States. International customers will be charged more for postage according to the destination.

I am depending on the success of this sale to help my family in a difficult time. Please note that if I do not receive enough orders for this print to cover printing costs, I will not sell any at all. Thus, if you would like order a print, you can help me doubly by letting your friends, family and acquaintances who may be interested know about this offer.


Details of the print available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment