Friday, June 30, 2023

Icon Art - You might go take a look.


I saw some of Lyuba Yatskiv's art online and did an image search to find out if I could buy them instead of just using them as laptop wallpaper. You've probably seen her art too as people use them all over the place. Blessedly, I was able to find the Icon Art ICONART Sacred Art Gallery website, which sells her work and that of other artists in Ukraine. 

Go take a look. The art speaks for itself, but I can speak to the order process. If you email them and request framing, they'll give you a very reasonable price and the item ships quickly. The war may affect delivery time, but I received my order surprisingly fast. 

And do look around a bit. This image by Kostko Markovych of Jacob's Ladder is quite attractive.


No comments:

Post a Comment