(cerkiew.pl) [machine translation] - On Tuesday, March 18 at the headquarters of the Metropolitan of Warsaw and the entire Polish took the spring session of the Holy. Council of Bishops PAKP under the leadership of His Eminence, His Beatitude Sawa, Orthodox Metropolitan of Warsaw and the Polish. Subject agenda St. Council concerned the internal and external activities of the Church.Complete article here.
Following issues were discussed:
- Acquainted with the replies sent information about Church life in patriarchies Constantinople, Moscow, Bulgarian and Czech and Slovak metropolis.
- Acquainted with the results of the meeting the heads of the Local Orthodox Orthodox Church, which took place in Constantinople on March 6-9. For work in the Preparatory Commission for Wszechprawosławnego Council, which will take place in 2016 posting: His Excellency Bishop Siemiatycze George and Fr. prot. Dr. Andrew Kuzma.
- Adopted and discussed the report of the international conference on sects, which took place in Volos (Greece) and the X Assembly of the World Council of Churches taking place in Busan (Korea).
- Due to the fact that most of the parish PAKP (96%) celebrating holidays by old style (Julian) and asking the faithful - St. Council of Bishops appealed conciliar decision of 12 April 1924 concerning the introduction of a new style (Gregorian) and decided to go back to the old style (Julian) on 15 June 2014 (All Saints Sunday). Where necessary, a style may be practiced new.
- St. residency program discussed. Holy relics. Mary Magdalene, who will arrive in Polish on 16 August. and will stay for 23 VIII 2014, the
- Acquainted with the work of the bilateral Commission of the Roman Catholic Church and other issues are discussed ecumenical.
- Acquainted with translation into Polish Trebnik and sent for further consultation.
- Discussed and adopted the report of all the diocese for 2013.